Les modalités supplémentaires suivantes n'affectent que les services infonuagiques auxquels elles se rapportent précisément. En cas de conflit entre les dispositions de ces modalités supplémentaires et celles modalités de l'entente avec les clients de CenturyLink ou toute autre convention régissant l'utilisation des services infonuagiques (l'« Entente »), les dispositions ces présentes conditions supplémentaires s'appliquent, mais seulement dans la mesure d'un tel conflit. Les expressions et les termes importants utilisés aux présentes, mais qui n'y sont pas définis, ont le sens qui leur est attribué dans l'Accord.
Modalités supplémentaires universelles relatives à l'infonuagique (applicables à tous les services infonuagiques)
- If CenturyLink reasonably believes any Content violates the law, infringes or misappropriates the rights of any third party or otherwise violates a material term of the Agreement (including the documentation, the Cloud Terms, or the Acceptable Use Policy) ("Prohibited Content"), CenturyLink will notify Customer of the Prohibited Content and may request that such content be removed from the Cloud Services or access to it be disabled. Si le contenu prohibé n'est pas retiré ou désactivé dans les trois jours ouvrables après son avis, CenturyLink peut retirer ou désactiver le contenu prohibé ou suspendre les services infonuagiques dans la mesure où il ne peut pas être enlevé ni désactivé.
- From time to time, CenturyLink may offer free or discounted pricing programs covering certain usage of the Services (each, a "Special Program"). CenturyLink peut cesser d'accepter de nouvelles adhésions ou mettre fin à un programme spécial en tout temps. Des frais standards s'appliqueront après la fin d'un programme spécial ou si le client dépasse les limites d'un tel programme. Le client a la responsabilité de respecter toute condition, restriction ou limitation supplémentaire (p. ex., les restrictions sur le montant total d'utilisation) tel que cela est décrit dans les modalités de l'offre concernant le programme spécial ou dans la page des prix des services infonuagiques admissibles. Access to or use of the Cloud Services in a way intended to avoid any additional terms, restrictions, or limitations (e.g. establishing multiple CenturyLink accounts in order to receive additional benefits under a Special Program) is prohibited and Customer's account may be immediately terminated without notice. CenturyLink is not responsible for data stored or instances provided as part of a Special Program.
- CenturyLink or its suppliers may collect and process, and share with each other, "Relationship Data" and "Usage Data" solely for the following purposes: (i) Relationship Data -- to operate the Services, manage Customer accounts, send notifications, invoice purchased services, provide support, and comply with applicable law and (ii) Usage Data - to provide the Service (including tracking and managing its infrastructure, network, storage, and software for billing, capacity planning, troubleshooting, and other forecasting and improvement purposes). CenturyLink may share Relationship Data and Usage Data with its affiliates and third party service providers for these purposes only, to comply with contractual obligations or as otherwise required by applicable law. For purposes hereof, "Relationship Data" means personal information that CenturyLink or its suppliers collect from Customer during the registration, activation and maintenance of a Service account and "Usage Data" means information regarding Customer's or its end users' consumption of the Service, such as information on the amount of computing and storage resources purchased or consumed, user counts, and third party licenses consumed. Customer, on behalf of itself and any applicable third parties, hereby consents to CenturyLink accessing, storing and otherwise processing and transferring Customer data, Relationship Data and Usage Data in or to the United States or to any other jurisdiction where CenturyLink has a data center, support, or processing systems. It is Customer's responsibility to ensure that it has obtained all requisite consents and to comply with applicable law with respect to data processing and transfers across jurisdictions.
- CenturyLink's SLA only applies to the respective vendors' supported configurations at the time SLA support requests are triggered. If any configuration or version is identified as "unsupported" by a vendor, the Services are subject to all of the following conditions and/or requirements: (i) a service level objective ("SLO") in lieu of any other applicable SLA will apply. This SLO shall refer to reasonable effort support by CenturyLink, and no credits shall apply; (ii) CenturyLink, in its reasonable discretion may elect to charge the customer for any support or additional tasks/work incurred resulting from Customers continued use of unsupported configuration. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is solely responsible for selecting and ensuring its software and systems are up to date and supportable. Customer's failure to do so may result in CenturyLink's inability to provide the Services and CenturyLink shall have no liability therefrom. When an operating system and/or any 3rd party software used in connection with the Service is no longer supported by the applicable vendor, then 1) CenturyLink's SLA will no longer apply, and 2) Customer may be required to purchase vendor supported upgrades at an additional cost o allow CenturyLink to continue to provide the Services. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is solely responsible for selecting and ensuring its software and systems are up to date and supportable. Customer consents to CenturyLink's and its affiliates or subcontractors' use and transfer to the United States, or other countries, data or information (including business contact information such as names, phone numbers, addresses and/or email addresses) of the customer for the sole purpose of: (i) fulfilling its obligations under the Agreement; and (ii) providing information to Customer about CenturyLink's products and services. Customer represents that it will ensure that all information provided to CenturyLink is accurate at all times and that any business contact has consented to CenturyLink's processing of such information for the purposes identified herein.
- If the Customer contracting with CenturyLink is a German company or a German branch of a multi-national company, Customer acknowledges and agrees that, as the data controller, it is solely responsible for the lawfulness of the data processing and compliance with mandatory provisions of the German Data Protection Act. As the data controller, Customer is required to execute a Data Protection Agreement (a “DPA”). Please download and print the DPA
and return an executed copy by email to CenturyLink. Please include an email or address where CenturyLink can return a countersigned copy.
CenturyLink Provided Third Party Software
Le client n'utilisera pas, ni n'autorisera une tierce partie à utiliser tout logiciel avec les services, y comprix les API de CenturyLink, de manière à ce qu'il faille, conformément à quelque licence applicable, que les services de CenturyLink, les composantes de ceux-ci ou autre propriété intellectuelle de CenturyLink ou de ses concédants de licence soient (a) divulgués ou distribués sous forme de code source, (b) mis à la disposition de personnes les recevant gratuitement ou (c) modifiés sans restriction par lesdites personnes.
Conjointement avec les services infonuagiques, vous pourriez avoir la permission d'utiliser certains logiciels créés par des tiers et qui sont leur propriété intellectuelle (« Logiciel d'un tiers »). The Customer's election to use the Third Party Software constitutes acceptance of the additional terms and conditions either identified below or located at the applicable URL.
and for third party licenses: http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/documentation/Licenses/Third-Party-Licenses/Third-Party-Licenses.html
Red Hat RHEL http://www.redhat.com/en/about/red-hat-end-user-license-agreements
Geotrust (Linux et Windows)
Apache Httpd Open SSL, Web et Tomcat
In conjunction with the Cloud Services, you may elect to use certain software developed and owned by Microsoft or its licensors (collectively, "Microsoft Software"). Si vous décidez d'utiliser un logiciel Microsoft, Microsoft et ses concédants de licence exigent que le client accepte ces modalités supplémentaires.
- Le client ne retirera pas, ni ne modifiera, ni ne cachera tout droit ou avis de droit d'auteur, de marque de commerce ou tout autre droit ou avis de propriété contenus dans ou sur le logiciel Microsoft; il ne transférera ni n'utilisera le logiciel Microsoft hors des services infonuagiques.
- Microsoft rejette, dans la mesure où la loi le permet, toutes les garanties de Microsoft et toute responsabilité de Microsoft ou de ses fournisseurs à l'égard de toute perte ou tout dommage directs ou indirects découlant des services infonuagiques.
- Ni Microsoft ni ses fournisseurs ne sont responsables de fournir un soutien technique lié au logiciel Microsoft ou aux services infonuagiques.
- Le logiciel Microsoft n'est pas tolérant aux pannes et il pourrait comporter des erreurs et pourrait ne pas fonctionner sans interruption. Le client ou tout utilisateur n'a pas le droit d'utiliser le logiciel Microsoft dans toute utilisation ou situation où le logiciel Microsoft est susceptible de faire défaut ou de s'interrompre de manière à causer la mort ou des blessures graves à qui que ce soit, ni de causer des dommages physiques ou environnementaux graves (« utilisation à risque élevé »). Voici quelques exemples d'utilisation à risque élevé : avion ou autre mode de transport humain de masse, installations nucléaires ou chimiques, systèmes de soutien de la vie, dispositif médical implantable, véhicules motorisés, systèmes d'armement. Une utilisation à risque élevé ne comprend pas l'utilisation du logiciel Microsoft à des fins administratives, pour stocker des données de configuration, des instruments d'ingénierie ou de configuration ou des applications autres que de contrôle, dont une panne ne causerait pas de mort ou de blessure, ni de dommage physique ou environnemental grave. Ces utilisations qui ne contrôlent rien peuvent communiquer avec les applications qui effectuent un contrôle, mais elles ne peuvent pas être directement responsables de la fonction de contrôle. Le client indemnisera CenturyLink et la dégagera de toute responsabilité liée à toute réclamation de tiers découlant de l'utilisation de services violant l'article 3(d).
- Customer consents to the disclosure of certain Customer information, including by way of example name, address, product use by type.
- CenturyLink se réserve le droit de déconnecter l'accès au logiciel Microsoft si elle se rend compte ou si elle croit de bonne foi que ces modalités sont transgressées. En outre, le client accepte de coopérer de bonne foi avec CenturyLink pour enquêter et pour remédier au non-respect.
Any add on services, including Managed Backup, and any other managed application services, including Managed MySQL or Managed Microsoft SQL are subject to the applicable Service Schedule and Service Guide.
Mobile Access to CenturyLink Cloud Services. If applicable, authorized users may access certain CenturyLink Cloud Services through mobile applications obtained from third-party websites such as Android or Apple app store. The use of mobile applications may be governed by the terms and conditions presented upon download/access to the mobile application and not by the terms of the Agreement.
Services de prévention d'intrusion
CenturyLink's Intrusion Prevention Services ("IPS") leverages software owned and developed by Trend Micro and its licensors. Customers use of IPS constitutes Customer's acceptance to the following additional terms and conditions.
- Trend Micro may (i) use uploaded or collected data from installed Trend Micro software to improve products and services; (ii) share data that has been identified as malicious or unwanted content with affiliates and security partners; and (iii) use and disclose uploaded or collected data for analysis or reporting purposes only if any such use, sharing, or disclosure does not identify CenturyLink or Customer or include any information that can be used to identify any individual person.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT USE. Software and any accompanying documentation are “Commercial Items” developed exclusively at private expense, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software Product” and “Commercial Computer Software Product Documentation” (as such terms are defined in the applicable US federal government procurement regulations) and may only be transferred to the U.S. Government with the prior written consent of an officer of Trend Micro and solely with “Restricted Rights.”
- IPS may operate by forwarding certain data, including but not limited to URLs, IP addresses, contact information, email accounts, websites, files and network packets back to CenturyLink and/or Trend Micro owned or controlled servers for scanning ("Scanning Data"). Scanning Data does not include any type of medical, financial or personally identifiable information as defined under applicable law. These servers employ Trend Micro proprietary technology to identify and screen malicious or potentially unwanted contract based on user proscribed parameters. By utilizing this Service, Customer authorizes CenturyLink and Trend Micro to access the Scanning Data for the sole purpose of identifying and screening malicious or potentially unwanted content. This Service may entail the transfer of Scanning Data to servers outside of the jurisdiction where Customer is located. No scanning data is forward or transferred to or through China or any prohibited nation as defined by the US Department of Commerce.
- No SLA or SLO shall apply to the IPS services. CenturyLink and its suppliers will use reasonable efforts to properly identify applications and files for detection, given the nature and volume of malicious and unwanted electronic content, CenturyLink and its suppliers cannot guarantee that the IPS service will properly detect or clean all applications and files that are malicious or that Customer does not use or want. In addition, CenturyLink and its suppliers cannot guarantee that use of the IPS Services will not cause certain files, applications, emails or other web content to be screened or blocked and that any rejected filed may be recoverable. CenturyLink and is suppliers exclude any and all liability and/or damages arising from or related to this section.
- Customer is solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws, including all applicable export laws and regulations related to the IPS service.
- By electing to use the IPS service, Customer expressly consents to the use of any uploaded, collected or Scanned Data and the processing or transfer of any such data by Trend Micro in or to the United States. It is Customer's responsibility to ensure that it has obtained all requisite consents and to comply with applicable law with respect to data processing and transfers across jurisdictions.
Gestionnaire d'application infonuagique
The terms in this Section 4 apply only to Cloud Application Manager Services then available and purchased prior to April 25, 2017. Cloud Application Manager purchased on or after April 25, 2017, are governed by separate terms and conditions.
Any services and features that have been added to the Cloud Application Manager Service since April 25, 2017 which are not addressed in the CenturyLink Cloud Schedule or the CenturyLink Cloud Supplemental Terms are governed by CenturyLink’s standard terms and conditions for such Cloud Application Manager services, including the Cloud Application Manager Supplemental Terms. Your election to purchase such services constitutes your acceptance of such terms.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that certain Cloud Service Provider "CSP" services are not available in all geographical locations or markets or customer segments. CenturyLink reserves the right to restrict access to certain CSPs at its discretion and/or as directed by the applicable CSP.
For Cloud Application Manager Services purchased prior to April 25, 2017 Microsoft and AWS CSP services are available only to non-government Customers with a legal and billing address in the United States. CSP services available in other geographic locations are subject to separate terms.
- Description. Cloud Application Manager enables the customer to automate deployment of applications, enable cost control and user governance, auto scale applications and manage applications and infrastructure across public clouds (e.g. AWS, Azure, CenturyLink Cloud) and private clouds (via OpenStack and VSphere). Cloud Application Manager is available as software as a service ("SaaS") or a downloadable virtual appliance. For virtual appliance Customers, CenturyLink will deliver to Customer access to a downloadable instance of Cloud Application Manager. The Cloud Application Manager is licensed to Customer (and any employee authorized by Customer) under the terms and conditions set forth below.
- License Grant. CenturyLink hereby grants to Customer a nonexclusive, non-transferable, worldwide, subscription-based license to install, test, and use, the Cloud Application Manager, including embedded software components and use of all documentation associated therewith, but only for Customer's internal business operations. The license granted to Customer in this Section 4 applies to both SaaS and virtual appliance versions of Cloud Application Manager. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement, CenturyLink reserves the right to make any updates, error corrections, bug fixes, and other modifications to the Cloud Application Manager. The licenses granted herein are conditioned upon payment of the subscription fees and are subject to the terms set forth herein and in the Agreement between Customer and CenturyLink.
- Termination. Customer is responsible for providing notice of termination for any Cloud Application Manager Services to Cloud Application Manager Support to ensure any applicable recurring billing charges are terminated. Customers utilizing Cloud Application Manager via an on premise virtual network appliance must immediately cease use of and delete all instances of the software as of the effective date of termination. CenturyLink's enforcement of this provision shall survive the termination of the Cloud Application Manager Services and/or Agreement.
- Cloud Service Provider. In addition to the terms identified in the Cloud Application Manager Supplemental Terms, the following provisions shall apply if Customer elects to purchase CSP services from CenturyLink.
Customer authorizes CenturyLink to collect and share certain Customer information with partner CSPs for the purposes of assistance in setting up accounts, complying with CSP license terms and/or in connection with monitoring for and responding to misuse or suspected misuse of the Services by Customer. The information required to be collected and shared by CenturyLink may vary by CSP. CenturyLink, on behalf of itself or an applicable CSP, reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the Services (and availability of any CSP offering) upon notice in the event CenturyLink (or the CSP) reasonably determines, becomes aware of or suspects misuse of the Services (or CSP offering) by Customer, if any use or action or suspected use or action exposes or threatens to expose CenturyLink (or the CSP) to liability, obligation, security risk, violation of law or breach of its underlying agreement with the applicable CSP.
CenturyLink shall have no liability for any damages whatsoever arising from or related to the services provided by a CSP or any failure, interruption, suspension or termination of services provided by a CSP or any failure of security standards implemented by a CSP. Customer's sole remedy for any CSP provided services are provided in the applicable terms between the Customer and the CSP. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, CenturyLink shall not be obligated to provide any indemnity to Customer for any services provided by a CSP or any interruption, failures or termination of services provided by a CSP.
- Authorization. Customer agrees that: (i) it will provide accurate and complete information as requested by CenturyLink in connection with its registration for the Services; and (ii) any registrants, authorized users placing orders for Service on its behalf have full legal capacity to do so and are duly authorized to do so and to legally bind Customer to the Agreement and all transactions conducted under Customer's account.
- Authorized Users. Customer agrees to safeguard the Cloud Application Manager so as to ensure that no unauthorized person will have access to it or allow access beyond the authorized number of subscribers, and that no persons authorized to have access will make any unauthorized use. Customer will promptly report to CenturyLink any unauthorized use of the Cloud Application Manager of which Customer becomes aware and will take such further steps as may reasonably be requested by CenturyLink to prevent unauthorized use thereof.
- Indemnity. Customer will indemnify, defend and hold harmless CenturyLink, its Affiliates and licensors from and against any losses arising out of or relating to any third party claim concerning (i) Customers’ or its users use of the Service and/or any CSP offering in a manner not authorized by this Agreement and/or any unauthorized use or access of the Service; (ii) alleged infringement or misappropriation of any third party rights by Customer or any users who access the Service through Customer.
- Ownership. Customer receives no rights to the Cloud Application Manager and any software or documentation other than those specifically granted within this Section 4 of the Supplemental Terms. CenturyLink and its licensors own all right title and interest in and to the software and the documentation including without limitation all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein. Nothing in these terms transfers to Customer any title to or any proprietary or intellectual property right in or to the Cloud Application Manager and any software, documentation, updates, modifications, or derivative works therefrom and Cloud Application Manager shall be deemed to be confidential information. Customer acknowledges that the Cloud Application Manager may contain software licensed from third parties. All rights in and to any such third party software, data and servers are reserved by and remain with the applicable third parties. Customer agrees that such third parties may enforce their rights against Customer directly in their own names.
- Restrictions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Customer will not (a) modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code, or create derivative works (as defined by the U.S. Copyright Act) or improvements (as defined by U.S. patent law); (b) rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, distribute, transmit, or otherwise transfer access to Cloud Application Manager to any third party; (c) make any copy of or otherwise reproduce any instance of Cloud Application Manager (or any of the browser screens comprising user interface) except for those copies necessarily made by the personal computer and Internet browser that are running Cloud Application Manager; (d) use the Cloud Application Manager in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this Section 4 or the Agreement.
- Customer Obligations. Customer will be solely responsible for, by way of example, the following: (a) providing, maintaining, and updating all hardware, software, and communications capabilities as required for use of Cloud Application Manager, including, without limitation, personal computers; (b) providing and maintaining, at all times during the term of the Agreement, the Internet access necessary for Customer's use of the Cloud Application Manager and it shall be deemed confidential information. Customer's failure to meet the responsibilities in this section may forfeit the SLA or result in CenturyLink's inability to provide the service to Customer. Customer is solely responsible for properly configuring and using the Cloud Application Manager and taking its own steps to maintain appropriate security, protection and backup of applicable content, which may include the use of encryption technology to protect content from unauthorized access and routine archiving of content. Given that Customer can self-provision and self-configure the Services and the Customer environment in ways that may reduce their security, notwithstanding anything else to the contrary in the Agreement, Customer acknowledges that it and not CenturyLink will be responsible for whether the Cloud Application Manager and Customer environment are configured in a secure manner. In addition, Customer is solely responsible for compliance related to the manner in which the Cloud Application Manager is used or accessed by Customer or its authorized users.
- Audit Right. Customer will retain records and supporting documentation sufficient to document its compliance with this Agreement, including usage of the Service and the fees payable for the Cloud Application Manager during the term of the applicable Agreement and for at least three years following the end of such term. With no less than 10 days prior written notice, Customer will provide to CenturyLink's employees or agents ("Auditors") access during normal business hours to Customer's records and documentation necessary and/or appropriate for the purpose of determining compliance with this Agreement, including whether calculations of the fees payable under this Agreement are accurate and in accordance with the Agreement (an "Audit"). Customer will use commercially reasonable efforts to assist such Auditors in connection with such Audits. CenturyLink will provide a copy of their final report to Customer. If any audit reveals non-compliance by Customer and/or unpaid fees, Customer shall promptly remediate the non-compliance and pay such unpaid fees. CenturyLink may exercise its rights under this section any time it, its vendors or any CSP has a good faith reason to believe that Customer or its representatives are in violation of its obligations under the Agreement or using Services in any manner that may adversely impact CenturyLink or its applicable vendors. In addition, CenturyLink may further exercise its rights under this section for any other reason at any other time not to exceed once every 12-month period. Customer is responsible of reimbursing CenturyLink for all reasonable and appropriate out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with the applicable audit. This section is not deemed a waiver of CenturyLink's right with respect to any remedies or rights under any applicable termination section.
- Export Control. Customer will obey and comply with any and all applicable United States laws, rules, and regulations governing the export of Cloud Application Manager.
Programme pour les fournisseurs du marché
- These Marketplace Provider Program supplemental terms and conditions shall apply to Customers voluntarily participating in the Marketplace Provider Program (fka “Cloud Marketplace Provider Program”). Customers that elect to participate in the Marketplace Provider Program may alternately be referred to as “Providers” for the purpose of delineating these supplemental program terms in this section 4. As part of the Marketplace Provider Program, a Provider may integrate its technology product or service (“Provider Product”) with the CenturyLink Cloud platform, leveraging the application process and support resources provided by the Marketplace Provider Program. The CenturyLink Cloud Marketplace Provider Program Guide (“Program Guide”) is incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof and may be found at CenturyLink Marketplace Provider Program Guide. In addition, the Provider must agree to the terms of the Marketplace Provider Agreement.
- Subject to the terms of this Marketplace Provider Program, Provider is eligible to receive the following benefits from the CenturyLink Cloud platform team to support integration testing and evangelism; (i) a usage credit to cover charges associated with integration and to support any workloads related to integration testing and evangelism activities (maximum credit 2.000 $); (2) access to integration specialists who can help optimize integration strategy; and (3) support from the CenturyLink Platform Enablement team to evangelize their certified integration to the market. In order to receive these benefits, Providers must have an Agreement in place with CenturyLink. All benefits and processes of the Marketplace Provider Program will be kept up to date in the Program Guide linked above.
- A CenturyLink Cloud Customer who elects to purchase any Provider Products authorizes CenturyLink, its affiliates, and its third-party payment processors and any third-party resellers to charge the payment method selected for CenturyLink Services for Provider Products purchased in the CenturyLink Marketplace. This may include one-time payments as well as metered payments. A "metered payment" is a payment that occurs at the specified intervals at value measured by the CenturyLink Cloud Services platform. Authorizations for these charges will remain until cancelled. Customers may cancel Provider Product subscriptions at any time by logging into the CenturyLink Cloud Services and stopping usage of the Provider Product. In addition, Customer agrees that CenturyLink has no liability whatsoever to Customer arising out of or resulting from Customer's voluntary election to purchase Provider Products. CenturyLink's role is solely to bill for such products as a convenience to Customer and Provider.
- CenturyLink may from time-to-time offer or make available certain features or applications noted as a pre-release version (each, a "Beta Service"). All Beta Services active and accessible with the Cloud Services are collectively known as the "Beta Program". Customer's participation in any Beta Services and the Beta Program is voluntary. Beta Services may be made available at no cost or subject to applicable fees. Given the pre-release nature of beta services, not all Beta Services may be documented in the current version of the Service Guide.
- The Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) generally applicable to Cloud Services is not applicable to any Beta Services made available as part of a Beta Program.
- This Section 4 shall not apply to any Beta Service(s) as of the date that CenturyLink elects to make the feature or application generally available in accordance with the Cloud Schedule.
- CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE BETA SERVICE IS DESIGNATED AS A "PRE-RELEASE" OR "BETA" SERVICE, IS NOT A FULLY TESTED SERVICE OFFERING, AND HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED ACCORDING TO CENTURYLINK'S NORMAL DEVELOPMENT PROCEDURES. THE BETA SERVICE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, MAY NOT OPERATE PROPERLY OR PERFORM ALL INTENDED FUNCTIONS, AND MAY CAUSE ERRORS, DATA LOSS OR OTHER PROBLEMS. CUSTOMER ACCEPTS THE BETA SERVICE ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH "ALL FAULTS". CENTURYLINK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED) REGARDING THE BETA SERVICE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES CONTAINED IN THE APPLICABLE AGREEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE BETA SERVICE(S) REMAINS SOLELY WITH THE CUSTOMER. NEITHER CENTURYLINK NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF THE BETA SERVICES, THE CLOUD SERVICES OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE BETA PROGRAM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFIT, LOSS OF TIME OR BUSINESS), WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CENTURYLINK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. CUSTOMER'S SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY FAILURE BY CENTURYLINK TO PROVIDE THE BETA SERVICES OR ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITY ARISING THEREFROM IS TO DISCONTINUE OR DISCONNECT THE BETA SERVICES.
CenturyLink Network Exchange
Please note: CenturyLink Network Exchange Service is not currently available in Latin America.
Where available, Customer's use of CenturyLink Cloud entitles Customer to the provisioning and use of CenturyLink's Network Exchange Service. Use of Network Exchange is subject to the Network Exchange Supplemental Terms and the Service Level Agreement.